Tuna Spinach Casserole
Easy to make and delicious.
- •2 six-ounce cans of tuna, lightly drained
- •1 medium organic onion, chopped
- •2-3 stalks of organic celery, chopped
- •2 eggs, slightly beaten
- •1/3 cup coconut milk, the canned type
- •1 teaspoon garlic powder
- •1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- •1 Tablespoon gluten-free flour (I use a blend, but almond flour or coconut flour is fine as well)
- •2 cups of organic baby spinach, stems removed (this is about 1/2 of a 5-ounce package)
- •1/2 cup organic shredded cheese of your choice (mozzarella is good, as is Swiss or jack)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9-inch casserole dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients, except the baby spinach and shredded cheese. Add the baby spinach, and mix it in thoroughly. Add a dash of sea salt and/or pepper to taste. Transfer to the casserole dish. Sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake about 35-40 minutes, uncovered. Casserole is done when the center is firm. Let cool a few minutes before serving. This makes 4 servings!
- Serve with a nice green salad!
Be Healthier You https://behealthieryou.com/