Write a review
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- • 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- • ½ tablespoon Celtic sea salt
- • Desired spices to taste (cumin, coriander, ginger)
- 1. Preheat the oven 425°F. Rinse and drain chickpeas well.
- 2. Toss the chickpeas with the olive oil and spread out on a
- large baking sheet.
- 3. Roast for 30-40 minutes or until brown and crispy, turning
- every 10 minutes.
- 4. Remove from oven and toss to taste with salt and spices.
Be Healthier You https://behealthieryou.com/