Parchment Baked Salmon
Write a review
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 small sweet potato or carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 portobello mushroom, roughly chopped
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 4 fresh oregano or rosemary sprigs
- 1 lemon, sliced and roasted
- 4 garlic cloves, roasted
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. tamari or coconut aminos
- ¼ tsp. unrefined sea salt
- Ground black pepper and cumin, to taste
- 8 12-inch-long sheets of parchment paper
- 4 4-inch pieces of food-grade tying rope
- Add vegetables, oil, lemon juice, tamari, and seasonings in a bowl. Add in the salmon and mix everything together to distribute the liquid ingredients and seasonings onto both the veggies and salmon. Form a cross with the paper and layer the ingredients on the parchment paper. Keep the vegtables on the bottom layer, then the salmon, and lastly, add the rosemary sprig, roasted lemon, and garlic clove on top.
- Gather the parchment paper up to form a bag and tie it closed with the rope.
- Bake at 350°F for 10–12 minutes.
Be Healthier You https://behealthieryou.com/