This Paleo Pancake from Sanoviv is great for overall health thanks to its nutritious ingredients: Almond flour—keeps you on a healthy track because it has significantly fewer carbohydrates than all-purpose wheat flour Cinnamon—with a kick of flavor, it may also lower blood sugar levels Honey—sweetens the deal as a healthier cane sugar alternative Coconut oil—does a particularly nice job of raising “good” cholesterol
Write a review
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 3 organic eggs
- 1–2 Tbsp. raw honey
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. ghee or coconut oil
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Mix all the wet ingredients (eggs, honey, vanilla) and then gradually add to the dry ingredients until the mixture is smooth.
- Add 1 tablespoon of ghee or coconut oil to a skillet that has been warmed over medium heat.
- Pour batter onto the skillet to make two pancakes.
- Flip the pancakes after 2–3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ghee or coconut oil and make the other two pancakes.
- Serve topped with nut butter, coconut shreds, or a scrambled egg on the side.
Be Healthier You https://behealthieryou.com/