Lentil and Root Veggie Soup
Write a review
- • 2 quarts water or yeast-free, gluten-free broth (vegetable or chicken)
- • 1 ½ cups lentils, well rinsed
- • 2 cloves garlic, minced
- • 1 medium onion, chopped
- • 2-3 carrots, sliced
- • Celtic sea salt, to taste
- • Thyme, to taste
- • Cumin, to taste
- 1. Put liquid in large soup pot.
- 2. Add lentils, garlic, onion, and carrots to pot and bring to a boil.
- 3. Add seasonings (If there are other seasonings you prefer, be
- 4. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, partially covered,
- until lentils are soft.
- 5. Puree part of the soup in a blender if you prefer it creamy.
- Note: Cooking times for lentils may vary.
- • Add 2-3 stalks of sliced celery for crunch
Be Healthier You https://behealthieryou.com/