Imposter Mashed Potatoes
Write a review
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- • Rinse off one head of cauliflower, chop it into medium sized pieces, and place in a microwave-safe bowl with two tablespoons of heavy cream and one tablespoon of butter.
- • Microwave, uncovered, on high for six minutes.
- • Stir and microwave for another six minutes on high.
- • Remove from the microwave and put into a high-speed blender or food processor along with two ounces of your favorite cheese. Puree until smooth.
- • Season with your favorite spices.
Be Healthier You https://behealthieryou.com/