Healthy Apple Crisp
If you’re looking for a healthy, lower GI dessert, give this crisp a try.
Write a review
- 3 apples, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted; plus 1 tsp. coconut oil, unmelted
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer thinly sliced apples in a baking dish, sprinkling cinnamon between layers.
- Drizzle melted coconut oil over top.
- Mix rolled oats with one teaspoon of cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Add in the unmelted coconut oil to create the crumble.
- Spoon over top of the apples.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes.
Be Healthier You https://behealthieryou.com/