Write a review
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbs extra-virgin olive oil (or you can use coconut oil)
- 2 Tbs golden raisins
- 1 Tbs drained capers
- 1 Tbs red wine vinegar
- ¼ Tsp sea salt
- Preheat Oven to 350F. Bake the pine nuts until well brownd, 8-10 minutes.
- Slice the cauliflower florets ¼ inch thick. In a large pan, heat the oil over medium heat until shimmering. Sauté the cauliflower, turning occasionally, until lightly browned and tender-crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Combine the raisins, capers, vinegar, salt an 1 tbsp of water in a food processor. Pulse until the raisins and capers are minced. Add the pine nuts and pulse a few more times to roughly chop the nuts. Toss with the cauliflower.
- Serves 6.
Be Healthier You https://behealthieryou.com/