Chicken With Puttanesca Sauce
Write a review
- 1 Tbsp(s) fresh organic lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp(s) Celtic sea salt
- 1 16-oz can(s) organic tomatoes, diced
- 4 tsp(s) organic extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 -8oz. breast(s) organic, pasture-raised chicken
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh organic basil, chopped
- 1/2 tsp(s) fresh ground black pepper
- 6 clove(s) organic garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) organic kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp(s) organic capers, drained
- 1/4 Tbsp(s) organic red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Warm half of the oil in a large, safe, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Season cutlets with salt and pepper. Add to hot pan and cook 2 minutes, until browned. Flip; cook 30 seconds.
- Transfer cutlets to a baking dish, cover and place in oven to keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to the same skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 10 seconds, stirring.
- Add tomatoes, olives, capers, and pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer.
- Cook 5 minutes, until slightly thickened, stirring to break up tomatoes.
- Stir in lemon juice and basil.
- Arrange cutlets on plates, top with sauce and serve.
- Try serving with Brown Basmati Rice or Rice noodles
Be Healthier You https://behealthieryou.com/