Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Easy 3 ingredients only
Write a review
- Two cups of grated cauliflower
- One cup of grated parmesan cheese
- One egg
- Heat the grated cauliflower in a skillet (don’t use oil or water) on medium heat approx. 10 minutes or until cauliflower has dried out. Allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat one egg, add the cheese and cauliflower, and mix.
- Roll the mixture into a ball and press it flat and even onto parchment paper (it makes about a 10″ crust).
- Place the crust and parchment paper in your oven and bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the crust, add your favorite toppings, and pop it back into the oven for an additional 10 minutes or until the toppings are done.
Be Healthier You https://behealthieryou.com/