Every day your body replaces and repairs its organs and tissues using the nourishment you provide it in the form of food, water, and oxygen.
No matter what your age, each and every cell in your body needs top-quality fuel to do its job well. Similarly, your body needs alternating periods of activity and rest to regulate the ongoing processes of cellular degeneration and regeneration. Our food, water, and the air we breathe all combine synergistically with our physical activity and environment to keep our bodies in the state that is most natural to them — one of health and well-being. Every day your body
Regardless of your current level of fitness or age, the information offered here is meant to inspire you to make the best possible nutrition and fitness decisions for yourself. Remember, we are all ‘works in progress,’ and it is never too late to begin making deposits to your mind–body health account.
The cell is the building block of the body where all health and disease originates. Each cell in your body coordinates billions of chemical reactions every second.
Some Important facts about your body you may not know:
* Every hour 1 Billion cells are renewed.
* Every day your heart beats 100,000x, pumps 2,000 gallons of blood through 60,000 miles of vessels,
* Heart cells are replaced in 2 months
* Every month you completely regenerate your outer layer of skin
* Every 3 months the blood supply is rebuilt and replaced
* Every 10 years adults rebuild and remodel each bone to create a new skelton.
* Eye cells renew every 2-3 days
* All cells of the small intestine are replaced every 5 days
* Liver cells are renewed every 7 weeks
If you think about the environment your cells live in, you understand that they are bathed in plasma (your blood). The condition of your blood determines the quality of new cells. Red blood cells deliver oxygen throughout your body and live 120 days. When they die, more cells replace them. This is why it’s important to give your body the raw materials it needs to make these changes. It’s never too late because the body is always replacing and replenishing.
Choosing a high-quality vitamin/mineral supplement is very important. Ask me what I recommend and take.
My 28 day to a Healthier You goes beyond weight management and into the realm of lifelong wellness and vitality.
To find out more CLICK HERE
To Your Health,