Colourful and full of protein, fibre and antioxidants, matcha muffins will brighten your day!
Write a review
- 3/4 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp matcha green tea powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup egg whites
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Juice of one lemon (about 2-3 tbsp)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with non-stick liners.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flours, salt, baking soda, matcha powder, and coconut sugar.
- In a separate, larger bowl, beat the wet ingredients until frothy.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and stir to combine.
- Measure out equally into tins and bake in preheated oven for 20-22 minutes. Muffins are done when a toothpick inserted into the center, comes out clean.
Be Healthier You https://behealthieryou.com/